Home »  Facilities

Estancia Río de los Ciervos has within its facilities:

Main house “Don Arturo”

It was built during 1920 and 1940. Home of a pionner of our region is now a beautiful hotel with 7 rooms.

Projector room and Museum

That is implemented to show historical videos and diaporamas to our guests.

Parking lot


A pionnering warehouse where it is posible to buy souvenirs.


To enjoy the exquisite pionner style roasts and barbecues, pisco sour and snacks, observing folkloric shows with typical Chilean dance.

Wine cellar

It was built to represent our wine tradition.